Finance - Treasurer
The personnel of the Finance Office and the Treasurer's Office work as a team to ensure the fiscal integrity of the Town by exercising due diligence and control over assets and resources. Additionally, the unified offices strive to provide responsive, professional, and ethical administrative and fiscal services to meet the needs of other Town departments and the community.
Through the cooperative efforts of the Finance and Treasurer's Offices, the following services are provided:
- Perform accounting activities in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Assemble financial statements and related schedules for the annual audit
- Maintain accurate records of all financial transactions
- Process accounts payable
- Monitor expenses
- Prepare and distribute Financial Reports
- Manage the Investment Portfolio
- Process payroll
- Manage the bid process
- Review and process requisitions
- Issue approved purchase orders
- Assist in budget development
- Provide Town departments and the public with the necessary information to assure, accountability and justification
The responsibilities of the Finance Office and Treasurer's Office are dynamic. We will continue to work together to fulfill our responsibilities while keeping abreast of technology that will improve the quality of the services that we provide.
Helpful Information: We have tried to address the most commonly asked questions there. However, if you still have a question, please feel free to call Finance or Treasurer's Office.