Our Mission Statement:
The Zoning Department Office’s mission is to help guide and assist any person through the permit process to assure that regulations and guidelines are being adhered to.
Zoning Inspector – David Kalinowski
Administrative Assistant – Edna Henderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Fridays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
We have tried to address the most commonly asked questions there. However, if you still have a question, please feel free to stop in to see us, or call (203) 879-8100 and ask for the Zoning Department.
Click here to launch the online application portal for all Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical and Zoning permits.
Click on any of the following links to view the various documents related to the Zoning Department:
- Town of Wolcott Zoning Regulations
- Sign Permit Application
- Site Plan Application
- Special Use Permit Application
- Special Use Permit Application – Open Space
- Subdivision or Resubdivision Application
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Zone Change or Text Amendment Change
- Zoning Permit Application
- Plan of Conservation and Development (July 2022)