The Wolcott Town Council is the legislative body and fiscal authority of the Town of Wolcott. The Council is an elective body consisting of nine members; with three (3) members from each of the Town’s three (3) voting districts.
• Chairman – David Valletta (R) 1st District
• Vice Chairman – Roger Picard (R) 3rd District
• Member – Domenic Angiolillo (R) 1st District
• Member – Debbie Golden (U) 1st District
• Member – Donald Charette (R) 2nd District
• Member – Rachel Wisler (R) – 2nd District
• Member – Fran Masi (D) – 2nd District
• Member – Joseph Membrino (D) – 3rd District
• Member – Jason Stark (R) 3rd District
Regular Meeting Schedule:
Date: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
Location: Council Chambers, Wolcott Town Hall
Click here for the 2021 Regular Meeting schedule
The Town Council may also set Special Meetings, Public Hearings, and Town Meetings, throughout the year via notice to the Town Clerk, which is posted at Town Hall. Such meetings are not a part of its regular meeting schedule. The Town Council may also cancel or reschedule any of their regular meetings, via notice to the Town Clerk which is posted at Town Hall.
(203) 879-8100 x129