Once received, your certificate is to be recorded in our office. The following fees apply:
- Recording notary public certificate: $10.00
- Renewal commission: $10.00
- Change of name: $1.00
- Change of name and address within town: $1.00
- Change of name and address to a new town: $10.00
- Change of address to a new town, but no change of name: $10.00
- Change of address within town, but no change of name: — no charge —
For information on becoming a Notary Public please visit the Connecticut Secretary of State web site by clicking here.
Booklets are available in the Office of the Town Clerk to apply to become a notary public.