Town Clerk’s Office
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Wolcott Town Clerk’s Office is to provide a wide range of services to the public in a professional, efficient and courteous manner while preserving and protecting all records placed in the custody of the office. The Town Clerk’s Office acts as a hub for local government, linking its citizens with information concerning the Town’s business and events.
The Town Clerk is an elected official, sworn to uphold constitutional law and the laws of the community, and acts as a liaison between the citizens of the community and its government.
Town Clerk -Karen Mowad(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Assistant Town Clerk – Jennifer Schmaltz (email@example.com)
Assistant Registrar of Vital Statistics – Lorraine Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Fridays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
* Recordings accepted until 30 minutes prior to posted closing time .
We have tried to address the most commonly asked questions there. However, if you still have a question, please feel free to stop in to see us, or call (203) 879-8100 and ask for the Town Clerk’s Office.
Town Clerk – Services Provided
Some of the services we provide to Wolcott residents include:
• Legal instruments involving real estate;
• Official election results and related paperwork;
• Birth, death, and marriage certificates;
• Trade name certificates;
• Veteran discharge paperwork;
• Liquor permits;
• Justices of the Peace appointments.
• Sportsmen licenses;
• Dog licenses;
• Absentee ballots;
• Marriage Licenses.
• Minutes and Agendas of Boards for public viewing;
• Notary appointments;
• List of Wolcott, CT Justices of the Peace.
Town Clerk – Record Hub
If you are ready to start, just click below:
LAND RECORD SEARCHING MADE SIMPLE