Town Of Wolcott, CT
Assessors GeoSpatial Applications and Assessment maps
Click image or text to view the GIS website – Ownership information updated bi-weekly
Searching for an address or owner
- As you enter a street address or owner name into the box provided, it will provide auto complete options.
- You may select an auto-complete option and the application will zoom you to the appropriate location.
- If you are prompted with no results, chances are that specific address number and/or street may not exist or misspelled.
- In the future we will have a section to report issues.
- Allows the user to zoom in and out of the map to get a larger or smaller view of the town at preset scales.
- If you left click and hold the mouse button you will have the ability to pan around the map.
- Will re-center you map to the location of the Town Hall. This is your initial map extent.
- This will the use of location services (GPS) if a mobile device is used.
- Be aware it is not meant for desktop/PC use.
After you select your search option
- The parcel will get selected and a pop-up box will appear.
- The information contained within the fields are updated on a daily basis.
- When you scroll down you will be provided with options to view additional content. Such as:
- Pre-Generated Parcel maps
- Direct link to VISION’s assessment webpage
- Assessment tax map
Knowing your tools
Tool A: Is the measurment tool and allows for area, path and pinpoint calculation.
Tool B: Is the legend for the map layers. Provides the symbols representing the spatial objects.
Tool C: The option to print in multiple formats is available. New users stay with deafult settings.
Tool D: The public notification tool allows for pdf generated mailing lists to be created.
Tool E: The layer lists allows users to turn layers on and off. List order corresponds with draw order.
Tool F: Drawing tools available to add content or text to the map. Objects created will print.
Tool G: Have the option to use a naviagtion tool for directions. Best if used on a mobile device.
Tool H: Ability to bookmark an area of the map so you may revisit again without seraching.
Tool I: Choose from a variety of basemap options that best fit your needs.