The following is a list containing places of worship located in the Town of Wolcott:
All Saints Church
All Saints’ is a family-friendly, diverse congregation situated just south of the Green at 282 Bound Line Road in Wolcott, Connecticut. For over a half-century we have proclaimed the Good News of God’s love and mercy for all to Wolcott and the wider community. Holy Communion and a lively children’s Sunday School meet on Sundays at 9:30 AM and children join their parents for the Eucharist. Adult Bible studies are offered on a regular basis. We invite you to come to a service, join the choir, help with an outreach activity, meet the risen Christ.
On 29 June 2017, the Most Reverend Leonard P. Blair, Archbishop of Hartford, established Saint Basil the Great Parish for all Roman Catholics living in the town of Wolcott. This new parish was founded to succeed its two predecessor parishes of Saint Pius X, established in 1956 by Archbishop Henry J. O’Brien and Saint Maria Goretti, established in 1973 by Archbishop John F. Whealon. Even though the two older parishes were officially closed as of 29 June, the two church buildings, located on opposite ends of Woodtick Road, remain in use under the same names. Today Saint Basil the Great Parish continues to provide Faith Formation programs for all parishioners (including adults) as well as various social and community programs, in addition to regular weekday and Sunday worship. A Liturgy of the Word for children is offered each Sunday during the 8:30 Mass. The local Knights of Columbus Council is integral to the life of St. Basil the Great Parish. Many parishioners participate in parish life as catechists, ministers of the liturgy and in a variety of leadership roles. Through SBG’s sacramental life and worship, which stretches back to the late 1950’s, Roman Catholics in Wolcott and its surrounding towns continue to strengthen their faith in Jesus Christ and His Body, the Church..
St. Maria Goretti Church
St. Maria Goretti began as a mission of St. Pius X, established by Archbishop John F. Whealon on June 24, 1971, to serve the northeast section of Wolcott. First Masses were celebrated on July 31 and August 1 by newly appointed mission pastor Father Gerald C. Mullins. St. Maria Goretti was designated a full parish on September 8, 1973. In March 1974, about 10 acres on Woodtick Road were purchased from the New Britain Water Department as a church site. Ground was broken on May 6, 1975, in the presence of 100 parishioners. Archbishop Whealon dedicated the brick colonial style church on November 9, 1975.