Gaming Permits – Raffle
Information regarding the application process for running a Raffle is available here.
The Raffle Permit Fee costs are:
- Class 1 – $25
- Class 2 – $10
- Class 3 – $10 per day
- Class 4 – $5
- Class 5 – $40
- Class 6 – $50
- Class 7 – $100
NOTE: For all permit classes, an applicant’s qualifications will be investigated when the total aggregate value of the price exceeds $7,500.
Click here for Raffle Permit Types.
Click the link below to view/print a document:
- Application for a Permit to Conduct a Raffle (SAMPLE) with Instructions
- Application for a Permit to Conduct a Raffle (Blank form)
- Statement of Active Members Designated by Sponsoring Organization – Document Download
- Verified Raffle Statement – Document Download
- Tuition Raffle Quarterly Statement – Document Download
Once all forms have been completed, please drop off the forms with a check or money order for the appropriate fee to the Wolcott Police Department at 225 Nichols Road, Wolcott, CT.
If you have any questions, call please contact Lt. Lenny Greene via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-879-1414.