Important COVID-19 Information
Wolcott COVID Hotline:
A service provided to Wolcott residents to answer their questions regarding COVID and the vaccination process. Our goal is to help individuals who may not have access to a computer or smartphone.
Hotline #: 203-718-5900
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Wolcott Vaccination Clinic
Wednesday February 24th will be the first vaccination clinic held in Wolcott at the Senior Center. As per the Chesprocott Health District, this clinic is targeted at seniors 75 and older as their vaccination rate is extraordinarily low compared with surrounding cities and towns. You must call the Wolcott COVID Hotline at 203-718-5900 to register. Only 100 slots are available. Walk-ins will not be allowed. While at the clinic, you will be given your follow-up appointment for March 24th.
COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Guide
The Town of Wolcott has created a COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Guide to help answer some of your questions. Click here.
Tax Deadlines Extended
The deadlines to pay your taxes has been extended. Read more about it here.
Small Business Economic Assistance
Read about assistance that is being offered to small businesses by clicking here.
- Town Hall Open — Town Hall has re-opened to the public effective 03/01/2021. Wolcott residents and members of the public may come in and transact business in person. COVID protocols must be followed by wearing a mask and remaining six feet apart from others. For those not comfortable coming into Town Hall, you may still interact with Town Hall staff remotely via phone, mail, email, and the website.
- Virtual Meetings — All Town Meetings will be virtual until further notice. Please see the posted agendas on this website for the ZOOM link to watch the Town Meetings.
- Recycling Center Hours — the hours of operation for the Recycling Center will be Saturdays from 8:00AM-2:00PM and Wednesday 7:00AM-3:00PM.
- Senior Center Closed — the Senior Center will be closed to the public. The staff will be available from 8:00AM-3:30PM for questions, concerns and needs. Please call 203-879-8133.
Vaccination Registration for Ages 65+:
Call 877-918-2224 or visit the Online VAMS Enrollment website by clicking here.
CT Vaccination Locations
Visit the 211 website where you can find all of the locations in CT providing the COVID-19 vaccination by clicking here.
CT Residents needing information about COVID-19:
- Dial 211 for general questions
- Text the word “COVID19” to 898211.
- Visit Connecticut’s Official State COVID Website by clicking here.
State of Connecticut COVID-19 Tracker
The State of Connecticut has published an online COVID data tracker where you can gain facts about verified cases by town and county. Click here.
State of CT Sector Rules and Certification for Business Reopening
Keep up to date on reopening rules for businesses and restaurants by clicking here.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website by clicking here.
Map tracking COVID-19 spread
Provided by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University. Click here.
CDC Print Resources (Handouts and Posters)
CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
CDC Travel Information
Locations with Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Global Map